Showings are very important in the selling process. It allows prospective buyers the chance to walk through the home to envision their own style in the home. Your Marcoma Agent will have a Showing Checklist prepared for you for your upcoming showing to include but not limited to a few things listing below:
- Don't be present for the showing. This enables the Buyer and their agent to feel more comfortable while viewing
- Turn on key lights and open blinds as this presents a warm, inviting feeling.
- Deodorize the house.
- Remove pets from the premises.
- Empty trash cans.
- Organize and clean the garage.
- The more the home looks like a model house, the easier prospective buyers can envision themselves living there.
- Think Model Home!